Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kim & Dillon at Spanish Oaks Ranch

I always love doing events at Spanish Oaks Ranch, it has it's challenges but for shear Central Coast Beauty it is beyond great. I had a wild Bride & Groom from Paso Robles and it was really something. We had one of the best weather days ever and when you put Rachel and Mike Larson www.larsonphoto.com together on an event as photographers and then bust out with a sunset to remember..... all I can say is WOW. Their photo booth added fun to any second of downtime we were able to squeez out and Jack Hutchens did the videography .www.jhvideo.com/ . The group stayed late into the night dancing to every mix I could throw down and I loved it. When you blow a speaker and don't care, that's a great dance floor...lol All kidding aside, This bride and Groom and all of their Family and friends made me feel like I was part of the the group. This was a very fun night.  ....... :)

No comments: