Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ethan & Felicia July 31st at Old Spanish Ranch

I loved this wedding! I got a call last minute from another DJ to cover an event when their DJ/friend of the Family fell out for Family reasons. I was luck enough to have the date open so We quickly set an appointment with them and dialed in all the plans they had been working on. I really enjoy working at Old Spanish Ranch and this Bride & Groom were as cool as they were fun. This was a mix of Modern Country and Old School from the 90's. The ceremony was under a huge Oak and the Bride walked to the song "Two is better than one" by Taylor Swift. The dancing was off the hook, I got a chance to mix classic 90's R&B and Hip hop (which I Love) and the energy in the room was awesome. Their family and friends came together to make this happen and I could not have been happier until the next couple of days because I received no less than three separate calls telling me how happy they were. Even the DJ (GY Ryder) who connected us got a call to tell him how great it all went. WHAT A DAY! ....     

No comments: