Thursday, October 21, 2010

CASA "GIRLS NIGHT OUT" W/ MEATHEAD MOVERS/ DJ BOB

I was given the advise "Give back, pay it forward by donating your time and ability when you can and you'll always have work" I took it to heart and with my friend Aaron (C.E.O. and co-leader of Meathead Movers) who I believe is one of the best at this, We agreed to be the music and dancing for "Girls Night Out" at "Native Lounge" in S.L.O. on Tuesday Night the 19th.of October. This was the most fun I've ever had doing good, raising money for the Court Appointed Special Advocates, The red carpet treatment for the ladies turned out to be the set up for a Packed dance floor all night. The guys hosted and kept the ladies entertained while raising money in a huge way. The other big point I would like to make is this, if you have not been to Native Lounge or if you "hear" less than positive things, Give this awesome lounge and night club a chance. The staff was great, The service was totally professional, the property was clean, well kept and beautiful. I can't say enough about how impressed I was with the whole night. I truly enjoyed the night, The Native Lounge(I will be back)  and every part of this wonderful event.

No comments: