Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ashley and Paul, July 30th at Kaleidoscope Inn

This season can be summed up with two words, "perfect weather". The ceremony was in a gazebo surrounded by green plants, yellow flowers and gold draping. WOW....What a beautiful day in a Victorian Garden with one of the coolest color schemes I've ever seen at any wedding ever. Now, I'm not a decorator, I'm a DJ...... we see every color, every event and it's usually nice, but this time it was striking. Jessica from "Flowers to You by Jessica" was given Yellow, Dark Silver and a a blue green color to work with and she hit a total home run. OK don't laugh......  I was even stopped in my tracks by the candy table, it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen...lol Great Job there FTYBJ. After dinner catered by "The Bayou House" we hosted the traditions including one of the funniest "Father Of the Bride" speeches I've ever heard and moved on to a night of dancing under the stars. The format was so fun with classic Motown, top-40 dance music and just rocked until the end of the night. We really enjoyed the easy going  happy style of this Bride and Groom and it reflected in every part of their day. Making it completely about the Bride and Groom is easy when you like them this much, Thank You Paul and Ashley....

No comments: